On Wednesday 24th February 2021 Hemel Hempstead Constituency Labour Party (CLP) is holding its Annual General Meeting (AGM), where it will be electing its Executive Committee (EC). Hemel CLP’s AGM has been delayed this past year due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Executive Committee positions that will be elected include CLP Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Membership Officer, Women’s Officer, Policy Officer, Comms & Social Media Officer, Trade Union Liaison Officer (TULO), Political Education Officer, Disability Officer, BAME Officer, Youth Officer, Campaigns Officer and Fundraising Officer.
Any local Labour Party members who believe they have the skills and commitment to help steer the CLP to success in the Local Elections, build Party support and lead on campaigns that matter to local residents are encouraged to put their names forward for one of these roles. A full list of positions with more information about their responsibilities can be found here
Members must self-nominate for the EC post they want by Wednesday 17th February.
For more info about the AGM and EC, members should check their emails from Saturday 13th February.
Upcoming AGM agenda
· Opening Remarks (Acting Chair)
· Minutes of 2019 AGM
– Political Education Officer
– Women’s Officer
· Election of Officers to the Executive Committee at least half of whom shall be women
· Appointment of Area Co-ordinators
· Election of Delegations – Herts County LCF, Dacorum LCF
· Election of National Conference Delegate
· Any Other Relevant Business